We offload product design work from key people in your company, leaving them free to focus on whatever makes them most valuable to you. Our goal is to become a productive partner in your development strategy, demanding little supervisory time but delivering high quality results for your product.
For Companies with in-house engineering, Creative Engineering augments your in-house staff during peak times and brings specialized expertise that may be unavailable internally. Companies without in-house engineering resources use Creative as an on-demand Product Development and Engineering department.
Our customer’s projects often require:
- Cost targets that may be difficult to reach
- Differentiation from competitive products
- Innovative mechanical solutions
- Aesthetics blended with function
- Resolving conflicting or difficult design goals
- Deadlines that may be tight
The Creative Development Process offers these results for your product:
- It works: Creative has a focus on function, seeking simple and elegant solutions.
- It looks good: Visually appealing and ergonomic designs
- The factory can make it: Manufacturable, reliable, and cost effective production designs
- It’s patentable: Patent-worthy improvements often result from our work
- Peace of mind: customers know the project is in good hands, and are free to focus on other priorities
Browse our portfolio to see projects similar to yours.
- Engineering for Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
- Electronics Integration
- Rapid Prototyping
- Aesthetic Design
- PCB Design
- RF Testing
- iOS and Android
- Custom Development
- Cloud and Server Integration